If you want to build large muscles and get rid of body fat, then you can not do without basic exercises. Compared to isolation exercises, complex exercises help burn more calories and work out a large number of muscles in a short period of time. We will show you the most effective basic exercises.
Benefits of Basic Exercises
- Burning more calories since doing it requires more energy.
- The acceleration of metabolism.
- Effects on a large number of muscles.
- Strengthening Strength.
- Muscle building
- Improving flexibility and posture.
- Increased heart rate.
- Increased endurance during strength training.
- Place the barbell on top of your chest.
- Straighten the body and raise the bar above your head.
- Straighten your elbows and fix for a second in a busy position, control the muscles of the abdomen and buttocks, they should be tense.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Perform 3 sets of 6-8 times.
This exercise is considered the best for the lower body. It is carried out in the following sequence:
- Place your legs slightly wider than your hips.
- Slowly lower down, keep the whole body in tension. Do not tear off your heels.
- Return to the original position.
- Perform 3 sets of 8-15 times.
This exercise is designed to work out the muscles of the chest and triceps, other muscle groups are also used. The order of execution:
- Place your hands on the bars, bounce up and straighten your hands.
- Lean forward slightly and take your feet off the ground.
- Slowly lower the body to that position until the shoulders drop below the elbow.
- Climb up and lock your elbows.
- Do 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
During pull-ups, back muscles, biceps, and forearm are used. The order of execution:
- Grasp the crossbar, hands position a little wider than the shoulders.
- Your legs should not touch the ground, you can bend them a little.
- Raise your body to that mark until your chin touches the bar.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 7 to 15 reps (depending on your skills).
The muscles of the legs, buttocks, forearm, and back are used. The order of execution:
- Put the barbell on the floor, grab it , while the legs are positioned on the width of the hips.
- Raise the barbell, do not move the body away from it while lifting.
- Slowly return the bar to its original position.
- Do 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
At run time, you work on your chest, triceps, and shoulders. The order of execution:
- Lie on the bench.
- Grasp the barbell with your arms slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Raise the bar with your arms straight.
- Return to starting position.
- Perform 3 sets of 8-10 times.
Before performing a set of any basic exercises, we recommend that you consult with your doctor or trainer. They will be able to show the right technique and calculate the optimal load for your body. Remember to drink water before, during and after your workouts.