If you start to experience a slight discomfort, become tired quickly, do not immediately run to the doctor. Most of these problems can be solved on their own and should start with cleaning the body.
Since ancient times, they knew that in order to fill any vessel with clean water, you first need to free it from dirty water. This can be done with expensive fashionable procedures in modern clinics.
However, it will take a lot of your time, effort and money. Therefore, many turn to the time-tested methods of traditional medicine.
Cleansing the body of toxins at home
Many women understand the benefits of cleansing the body and regularly carry out it at home.
It is easy to detoxify the body at home, knowing simple recipes of traditional medicine.
Let’s take a look at some of the simple ways to cleanse your skin and your body in general:
Methods for cleansing the body of toxins
- One of the easiest ways to cleanse your body is to take a warm bath. You can take it with sea salt or herbal decoctions. You can use all kinds of herbs: chamomile, nettle, string, sage, horsetail, St. John’s wort, etc. A warm bath with herbal decoctions has a tonic and relaxing effect, toxins and toxins are removed from the body through the skin.
- It is very useful to take herbal teas inside. They can be bought ready-made in pharmacies or prepared by yourself. It is necessary to follow the rules of admission before meals and in small doses. St. John’s wort, rose hips, chamomile, birch buds – they all remove toxins not only from the intestines, liver, but also from the blood.
- The following mixture is very useful and tasty: 100 g of prunes, 100 g of dried apricots, 100 g of raisins, 100 g of peeled walnuts, 1 lemon. All this is passed through a meat grinder and taken 1 tablespoon before meals. This is a very tasty fortified body cleansing and immunity-strengthening composition.
- To cleanse the intestines, you can use a dessert spoonful of olive, refined sunflower or corn oil on an empty stomach.
- Foods that we eat every day, such as green tea, kefir, sauerkraut, also help cleanse the body.
To maintain the purity of the body, you need to monitor your diet – give preference to healthy foods.
You should reduce the use of flour and sweet, fatty and fried. Increase the consumption of vegetables and fruits, natural juices.