In the modern world, because of the eternal haste, stress, constant non-compliance with the regime of the day, night, when sleep is disturbed, a person becomes sensitive and this often, unfortunately, leads to insomnia.
How to be, what to do, how to easily and quickly fall asleep with insomnia ? We will now give you ten really reliable ways to help solve this problem. So:
Easy, simple and quick ways to fall asleep if you are awake
- The most effective and simple method to overcome insomnia if you are not sleeping is a light relaxing massage that you can do yourself by massaging your fingertips and palms, face for about 10 minutes, which will set you up for sleep.
- Half an hour before the expected sleep, you can eat a little, but only in small quantities and certain foods. This can be: a banana, a glass of warm milk, cheese, a handful of dried dates. The tryptophan found in these foods is converted to serotonin when it enters the body, and this hormone, in turn, induces feelings of relaxation and emotional well-being.
- Walk outside before going to bed with a breath of fresh air. It is enough to calmly walk around the house, the body temperature will rise slightly while walking, and then when you enter the house, it will begin to drop and then you will want to sleep naturally.
- Before going to bed, you can remember something good that will cheer you up. This may help you sleep.
- Throw off the covers abruptly, and when it gets cold, cover yourself again. From the fact that the warmth has returned again, you will want to sleep.
- Reading something before bed will make you bored. Think back to the least favorite book in your library and start reading.
- There is an exercise for those who are completely desperate to fall asleep: putting your hands along your body, lying on your back, you need to clench your fists tightly, while pulling your toes towards you. Could you? Hold this for 5-10 seconds and then gradually relax. Repeat this exercise 10 times. You will most likely fall asleep.
Insomnia. How to sleep. Effective methods
If what is listed above did not help, and insomnia continues to torment you and you cannot sleep, the following methods will definitely carry you along to the kingdom of Morpheus, so:
- Make a bath for the night by adding valerian root to it. The recipe is simple: pour 100 grams of root with 1 liter of boiling water and cook it all for a couple of minutes, then remove from heat and cover on top. After an hour, strain through a cloth and add to a filled bath.
- Lavender is a plant that can also help you sleep. Lavender oil should be rubbed onto whiskey before bed.
If all that is listed above did not help at all and is ineffective, most likely your insomnia is a sign of a serious illness in the body. Therefore, you should not hesitate and, as soon as possible, seek medical help from a local therapist. He, in turn, will give the necessary advice or prescribe treatment based on the problem.
Preventing insomnia at home
So that you never know about such a problem as insomnia , use and follow at home the simple tips that we will now offer:
- Take a warm bath 2-3 hours before sleep;
- Remove TVs, telephones, computers, all e-mails from the bedroom. devices emitting waves;
- Have dark curtains in the bedroom;
- Wear earplugs and sleep masks on your face;
- Try not to overeat at night, do not drink alcohol, tea and coffee, do not eat sweets, starchy foods that excite your nervous system;
- Observe the daily routine and try to go to bed at the same time;
- Be sure to do exercises in the morning and load yourself physically throughout the day.
Follow these simple and simple tips and you will never experience problems with sleep.