The internal environment of the human body is the place of continuous flow of various chemical reactions. They are carried out in the framework of metabolism, in other words – metabolism. One of the metabolic reactions is called the cleavage of fats. Let’s consider it in more detail.
General information on the phenomenon of fats in the body
The breakdown of fats in the body is a fairly complex process, consisting of several stages.
It begins with the fact that fats in the food fall into the gastrointestinal tract, where they are exposed to enzymes and bile. As a result, lipids are cleaved to form qualitatively new components: fatty acids and glycerin. At the end of this phase, these fractions are absorbed by the mucous membranes of the digestive organs.
At the second stage, the previously split fats are transformed into new lipids. Here the key role is played by the small intestine, where this is the place to be. These organic substances with blood flow are transported to the organs that need fat. When there is an excessive amount of lipids, the problem is easily solved with the use of special cells called adipocytes – the excess fat is simply deposited in them. It is worth noting that a certain value in this process also has an enzyme glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase.
What happens to those lipids that settle in adipocytes? They continue to share, respectively, their number increases. The result of this phenomenon is the growth of subcutaneous fat.
In order to reverse this process, that is, to force adipose tissue to decrease in size, the human body needs to switch to a regime of energy deficiency. In this case, lipids pass into the mitochondria for subsequent decay. This chemical reaction is known by the term “lipolysis”. Products processed as a result of this process, are outside the human body, and the released energy goes to the needs of the body.
I must say that not always lipolysis proceeds according to the above algorithm. If there is a hormonal and endocrine imbalance, this process acquires the features of pathology.
The benefits of splitting fats in the body
The breakdown of fat cells is immensely important for human health.
First, this metabolic reaction fulfills an energy function. Fat is a powerful source of energy and vitality, and when these resources are released, a mass of fatty acids and other nutrients is formed. All this together is of no small importance for the restoration and maintenance of normal health and working capacity of the body. In addition, subcutaneous fat, given its optimal size, allows a person to do without food for a long time if an unfavorable situation is created. In this case, both the physical form and activity remain at the same normal level. The main thing is to make sure that there is not an overabundance of stored lipids.
Secondly, it is a structural function. Fats having a complex chemical structure are part of the cell membrane and, thus, determine the impermeability of the shell for foreign agents and factors. This property – the fate of glycolipids, phospholipids and other similar substances.
Thirdly, some fat appears in the human body as a regulator of cellular metabolism and the general vital activity of the cell, stimulant and direct trigger mechanism in the process of hormone production.
Fourth, lipids tend to protect the body cells from damage of a mechanical nature, and the whole body as a whole from hypothermia.
What contributes to the breakdown of fats in the body
To normalize and accelerate the process of lipid decomposition in one’s own organism, it is necessary to turn some usual actions into useful habits.
- Thoroughly chew food. The fact is that the process of digestion and, accordingly, the splitting of fats begins not in the stomach, but in the oral cavity. The better and you grind it with teeth, the more complete will be the processing of food in the organs of the digestive system, and, therefore, and the lipolysis will be more successful with the benefit of the figure.
- Do not eat fat alone – combine them with vitamins and mineral compounds. This is especially true for saturated fats. If you eat boiled chicken meat or baked in the oven fish, then simultaneously send into the stomach and a serving of vegetable salad. If you enjoy the taste of a cake, add slices of fruit or berries to a sweet product. So you can increase the digestibility of lipids by your body, their cleavage and prevent obesity.
- Drink more fluids throughout the day. Adhere to the following norm: for 1 kg of body weight should account for 30 g of water. In the absence of diseases of the kidneys and bladder, you can even slightly increase the indicated volumes of consumed liquid. The general recommendation, not tied to the body weight – 1,5-2 liters of water daily.
- Lead an active lifestyle. That is, emphasis should be placed on regular and very intensive physical training. Sport increases the metabolic rate, directly the process of splitting fats, and additionally it also gives a lifting effect.
- Use to improve the course of the lipolysis reaction, sports fat burners and products of the pharmacological industry. The first work basically only in conditions of the raised physical activities, but the second do not depend on the similar approach.
Products for the breakdown of fats in the body
Fat loss is also facilitated by frequent consumption of certain food products.
- Grapefruit. Its chemical composition creates favorable conditions for lowering blood glucose levels and the hormone responsible for fat burning, insulin. Drink immediately after each main meal a glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice or eat 1/2 citrus, and the speed of your metabolism will increase many times, and the body will successfully get rid of the processed products.
- A pineapple. It is an excellent fat burner due to the content of bromelain. By the way, the latter also contributes to the digestion of proteins. In order to improve the cleavage of fats, a fresh juicy fruit is recommended to eat after a dinner meal.
- Papaya. The exotic product is rich in plant enzyme papain. Like bromelain, this substance helps to adjust the process of splitting lipids and proteins. Similarly, eat papaya after eating.
- Raspberries. Vitamin berry contains a large number of natural enzymes that trigger the fat decomposition process in tissues. In addition, frequent raspberry raspberry helps to release the body from excess fluid and toxins. In addition to fresh berries you should eat raspberry jam or jam.
- Horseradish. The share of this plant falls stimulation of digestion, improvement of intestinal peristalsis, preventing deposition in tissues of slags. However, horseradish should not be used by people who have stomach problems.
I wish you success in the fight against excess weight!